Hyper Sonic Education believes in providing conducive business environment to all its Business Partners. Our Franchisee partners get plenty of opportunity to flourish their business as they receive enough guidance and ample support to grow. We extend utmost support to every business entity that engages itself with us for business operation. We treat our Franchisee partner as an integral part of our business mission and we ensure that they perform to the fullest as we offer them business, operational, functional and strategy formulation wise base. Hyper Sonic Education believes in mutual growth and we extend enormous help to our franchisee partners in every sphere of our business operation.
Requirements to be a Part of Hyper Sonic Education Family as a Franchisee
Required Individual Qualities
- One Who Desires to Succeed
- Leadership Quality
- Quality to Motivate
- Managerial Quality
- Self Confident
- Good Association
- Customer Relationship
- Basic Domain Knowledge
- Financially Strong
- Full Time Devotion
Area & Equipment Requirements
- Area of 1000-2000 sqft Carpet Area (Owned or Rented) in Good Location
- 2 Theory Rooms
- 1 Computer Lab (With Minimum 10 Computer)
- Room for Counselor and Center Head
- Investment Capacity Rs. 5,00,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/-
- Center Manager (In Case Business Partner is not Able to Give Full Time)
- Trainer (Voice)
- Trainer (Technical)
- Marketing Executive
- Office Assistant
Responsibilities of a Franchisee
- Recruitment of Trainers, Marketing & Office Staffs.
- Setup Infrastructure as per the Guidelines Provided by Hyper Sonic Education.
- Local Promotions.
- Generation of Business Through Various Marketing Activities.
- Manage & Operate the center on day to day basis.
- Follow Standard Operations Procedure and Conduct Training as per the Hyper Sonic Education.
Steps to Start a Hyper Sonic Education Franchisee
- Fill an Application Form.
- Meet at Head Office, Understand the Franchisee Model.
- Sign a MoU.
- Setup the Center as per the Specifications of Hyper Sonic Education.
- Start the Franchisee Center Operations.